Thanks to Maggie at Sober Courage and Shaina at Learning Living Freely for nominating me for this award. I do really appreciate the shout out. I’m not good and copying things from other peoples blogs or cutting and pasting so though I really appreciate being noticed I won’t be able to continue the thread. I know it’s a good thing but it reminds me a little of a chain letter. One with admirable qualities. I will tell you 5 things about me. The requirement for the award is 10. I’m a little slow this morning, the time change has thrown me for a loop.
1. I always wanted to sing like Barbra Streisand, when I was younger ( I am younger than Barbra, thank you very much) I used to do the ironing while singing along to her original “Happy Days are Here Again”
2. I rarely iron anymore.
3. I went to a small college in upstate Pennsylvania and hold a BS in Education. I could teach high school French if I was so inclined.
4. I get at least 1 new pair of glasses a year. If I have to wear them all day I consider them a fashion item so I change them like purses.
5. I love the Outer Banks of North Carolina and would love to live there but I don’t like the hassle of those damn hurricanes. We vacation there every year.
OK. There you go. Again, thanks for the recognition and please don’t be offended that I didn’t pass this on. There are tons and tons of sober blogs deserving recognition. My blog roll lists but a handful of the ones I read. There are so many deserving a pat. And seriously I am iPad challenged as I have no idea how to take the photo and list from one blog and put it in my post
6. I am showing my age when it comes to blog mechanics.